Spidex Software has announced the release of SpidexWM 4.2, the latest version of its popular web-based CMMS for managing asset care and engineering maintenance.
The updated version of SpidexWM has benefited from a host of technical enhancements and further improvements to general user experience. The headline changes are:
- Completely revamped home screen “dashboard” (example above) which can now be configured and assigned to individuals or groups of users.
- Simplified data filtering to further improve ease of use.
- New “job planning” functionality.
- New “auto-suggest” feature when looking up individual assets from a list.
- New functions to enable editing of asset numbers.
- Enhancements to on-screen keyboard displays.
Commenting on the new release, Spidex Managing Director Jonathan Starling said: “SpidexWM 4.2 offers our customers exciting new features and added convenience for day-to-day usage. This is another big step forward in the evolution of SpidexWM, which pays testimony to the excellence of our development and QA teams.”
SpidexWM is available as site-installed or as a hosted service. To arrange a demonstration, please contact Spidex on 0844 324 9190 or email@example.com.